Shipping & Return Policy
All sales are final. If your cake product or cookie dough is not at refrigerated temperatures, we’ll reship the order at our cost.
Shipping refrigerated cookie dough and cake is a delicate process,
however, you can breathe easy knowing we've perfected the process. There are some important things we've learned over the years that will ensure the highest quality of your refrigerated product.
We cannot deliver refrigerated foods on Sunday, Monday or holidays.
Select your shipping method in the checkout process. Let us know the best available arrival date for your pre-baked cake and/or refrigerated cookie dough. (Days we cannot deliver will be blocked out. Please select from the dates available that will work best for you.)
- We'll send you a detailed confirmation email. Please review it carefully and make sure everything is just the way you want it. And since cake and cookie dough is perishable, it's important to let the gift recipient know it's on the way to make sure they'll be in town on delivery day.
- Each collection (individual or single bundle packages) is sent in an individual cooler with dry ice. Shipping charges apply to each collection.
- We ship via FedEx or UPS and do not require a signature for delivery. FedEx or UPS will leave the package at the recipient's address and the contents will remain at the refrigerated temperature into the evening.
- Aunt Carmen’s Scratch Made Dough cannot be responsible for damage to unclaimed gifts or incorrect address information. Please ensure your recipient will be in town on the arrival day.
- Aunt Carmen’s Scratch Made Dough cannot intercept and redirect packages once they have shipped.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, hospitals, camps or Army/Navel bases.